Job Title: Mobile App Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge
of established programming procedures and data processing requirements.
- Maintain and modify programs.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to program using the following languages: Android SDk,
Java and other required programming languages for Mobile and Android
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications.
- Knowledge of computer flow charts and of programming logic and codes.
- Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
- Knowledge of company programming procedures and programming languages.
- Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports.
- This is normally acquired through a combination of a Bachelor’s Degree and three to five years of programming experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 24th May, 2017.