Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Full time sourcing for funds especially agricultural funds. Coordinate business activities like sales, marketing and
- Make and deliver presentations and write ups
- for the establishment when sourcing for funds etc.
- Assist the General manager in daily activities in order to grow the establishments profits.
- Must have a degree in Business Management, and a degree or vast experience about Agriculture in Nigeria.
- Must have over 3 years relevant working experience in both fields.
- Must be a resident in Lagos State.
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- A Degree in the relevant discipline
- Resident in Lagos State.
- Vast Knowledge in stock keeping
- Over 3 years experience in Warehouse management and stock keeping.
Job Title: Experienced General Manager
- Manage office activities
- Organize Sales staff and admin staff
- Advice Management on a daily basis
- A Degree in Business Administration or any relevant discipline.
- Above average knowledge about Agriculture in Nigeria.
- Living in Lagos State.
Job Title: Project Development Manager
- Adequately handle an integrated farm.
- Coordinate Piggery,ducks, fishery and point of cage birds
- Manage crop and livestock activities etc.
- A degree in Agricultural Engineering combined with a MSc in Agricultural Economics
- Must have over 3 years relevant working experience.
- An added advantage to any candidate with experience in Processing and Export.
- Extension or Crop Science/Animal Science.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to:
- email@example.com for Business Development Manager Position with the job title as the subject matter.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Warehouse Manager and Experienced General Manager
Position with the job title as the subject matter.
Application Deadline: 19th May, 2017.