Machineyard is a small team of dedicated industry
stakeholders dedicated to helping you secure all your heavy equipment
needs. Whether you are a heavy equipment dealer intending to hire or
sell your equipment, a contractor looking for equipment for a project,
an agent looking to advertise on behalf
of a company Machineyard is here
to serve you. Our goal at Machineyard is to speedily link equipment
dealers with end-users in a secure environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA/QC Engineer (Construction)
Job Type: Full-time
- The Construction Quality control Quality Assurance Engineer must
be familiar with Construction Quality Management techniques and be able
to conduct Quality Assurance services through the implementation of a
three-phase control and oversight system.ie; preparatory phase, initial
phase and follow-up phase.
- Attend initial and follow-up inspections in accordance with
approved and applicable project quality plans and fully document the
results of those inspections.
- Inspect the contractor’s initial work efforts and provide
comments and recommendations as to the Contractor’s adherence to the
contract documents and to the safety job hazard analysis.
- University technical degree and equivalent work experience relating to the engineering technology
- 3 years in construction quality control fieldwork or in geotechnical engineering.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply