Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Abuja, Lagos
Specifically, the candidate will:
- Develop and implement efficient business development programmes for business growth;
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Develop necessary documentation needed to comply with the terms of the tender.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by
scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present
coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Play a major role in the follow up and development of new business opportunities;
- Ability to respond to tenders and carry out sensitization activities and generate new leads in formal and informal sectors
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, guidance amongst other
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key
customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and
close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
Qualification, Experience & Attributes
- Minimum of First Degree in Business Administration or Social Sciences or other relevant fields.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and relationship management skills.
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Negotiating and Analysis skills
- Minimum of 5 years Marketing/Business Development experience in
related industry with strong leads that can be converted to income.
- Good knowledge sector will be an added advantage.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com with subject as ‘Business Development Officer’ Lagos or Abuja.