Teclab Management Services Limited, is a specialist consulting firm
dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a
philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a
reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul,
training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Retail Manager
- Candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day running of
stores or departments with the aim of maximizing profits while
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency;
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control;
- Using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning;
- Resolving health and safety, legal and security issues;
- Responding to customer complaints and comments;
- Organizing special promotions, displays and events;
- Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales;
- Analysing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning;
- A degree in Accounting and Finance, Business Studies, Fashion Management, Marketing, Retail Management.
- A Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
- Effective leadership and the ability to motivate others;
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads and delegate accordingly;
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Shrewd business sense and a well-developed commercial awareness;
- A desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas.
- Customer focus;
- The capacity to grasp new concepts quickly;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 2nd June, 2017.