NUT Endwell Model Science School was incorporated in 2015 by the
Management of Endwell Scheme, it was commissioned in April 2015 by his
Excellency the Governor of Niger State Dr. Babagida Muazu Aliyu. It
became operational in September 2015. The school is located in
Minna Niger state. (EMS) is an educational institution that comprises
the (pre-school nursery and primary classes) it caters for the
educational needs of children between the ages of 18months to 11years.
Location: Minna, Niger
- Bachelor’s degree in Education (Master’s in education is an added advantage).
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- 8 to 12 years teaching experience.
- Five to Eight years cognate experience as a principal
- Must not be more than 50 years old.
- The relevant experience of running and administering a secondary school.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2017