Atlantic International University – The combination of the underlying
principles of student “self instruction”, (with guidance), collaborative
development of curriculum unique to each student, and flexibility of
time and place of study, provides, what we consider to be, the ideal
environment. It is created with the purpose of satisfying
individual needs and providing personal development for each student.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admissions Counselor
- Call prospective students seeking education at the University
level, assist in the enrollment process. Reach weekly recruitment goals.
- US based university looking for top international talent to work and collaborate remotely with staff and prospective students.
- Work Remotely for an American University based in the United States, coordinate with personnel from around the world.
- Candidate must be fully fluent with native English pronunciation.
- Prospective students will be assigned thought the day to be contact by telephone.
- Utilize the Prospect Management System adding comments and changing status of each assigned prospect.
- Develop and maintain relationships with enrolled students.
- Candidate will have personal sales/recruitment goals.
- Call prospective students using established methods.
- Counsel and advise prospects about AIU academic programs.
- Meet goals for volume of enrollments and various performance metrics within company guidelines.
- 2 yrs Customer Service/ Sales and/or Telemarketing experience
- Can achieve a high volume of outbound calls, 70-100/day
- Must have stable internet connection with minimum 5MB/s download 1MB/s upload speed
- Able to work Remotely and coordinate with personnel around the world
- English Speaker 100% (like native speaker), English Writing 95%
- PC running Authentic copy of windows 7 or higher, MS Office. Minimum 3GB Ram 2.5GHZ Processor
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 2nd June, 2017.