Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading
Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a
household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary,
Primary, Secondary and
Literature texts for different age ranges, all
widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
The candidate must be able to:
- Conduct regular facility inspections to ensure equipment are in good working condition
- Developing and implementing facility maintenance schedules
- Prompt response to facility breakdowns and system failures
- Responding to issues and request from facility occupants
- Prepare and share bills (Electric, LAWMA) among facility occupants
- Keeping adequate records of facility and equipment.
- supervising the activities of utility staff, external contractors and service providers.
- Troubleshooting and repair of electrical faults and minor mechanical faults (such as plumbing)
- Relating with relevant government agencies.
- B.Eng in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years of experiences
- 27 – 32 years of age
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using “Application for Facility Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 8th June, 2017.