Accrete Petroleum Limited Graduate and Non-graduate job vacancies in Lagos, June 2017. Accrete Petroleum Limited is a petroleum engineering consultancy that provides fit for purpose technical solutions to address numerous production objectives. Working closely with partners, we strive to deliver robust engineering solutions that provide value for our clients. Our services range from Digital oil field and Hydrocarbon Allocation software solutions to field engineering services such as Wireline and slickline services.
Accrete Petroleum Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintain telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and PBX console operation.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Monitor Logbook, issue visitor badges.
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Perform General Admin duties
- Organize and schedule meetings
- Manage mail system; receive and distribute as appropriate.
- Take minute of meetings and disseminate as appropriate
- Maintain good safety cultures.
- BSC/HND Degree in Secretariat studies, social science, Administrative studies
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Possess good professional image, excellent phone mannerism and enthusiasm in customer service.
- Pro-active and highly resourceful
- Verbal Communication, Phone Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills: Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint applications is highly preferred.
- Good Listening skills
- Customer Focus
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Resilience and ability to handle Pressures.
- Supply Management.
- Team Player
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors
- Oversees the maintenance of buildings, grounds, security, and office equipment.
- Coordinate the activities of the office assistants
- Manage training and conference room bookings
- Routine duties to include scheduling repairs, renovation projects and safety inspections.
- Make Logistics and Travel arrangements.
- Arranges hotel/guestroom accommodation, meet & greet for visitors/partners
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Manages the office facilities like Generator, UPS, Inverter, AC, elevator, TV, Cable subscriptions, Water system, cars, etc.
- Relate with the safety personnel to carry out safety duties including fire alarm routine checks, safety drills, safety records, Safety board etc
- Assist with administrative roles during training; Assemble, produce, and refining of any printed training materials
- Ensure that office is locked properly at the end of the day with ‘Last Man Checks’ performed
- Assist the accountant with banking requests.
- Maintain good safety cultures.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in Office Administration or relevant field is preferred; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Good Team player
Job Title: Company Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analyzing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence trequirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Work closely with the CEand the board and play a critical role in developing and implementing the company’s financial strategy
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes tteam effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of BSc Degree in Accounting and Finance.
- Membership of ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage
- Not less than 5 years of post NYSC Experience
- Business acumen and interest
- Teamwork ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in IT, analytical ability and solid experience with Accounting software e.g. SAGE and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills,
- Attention tDetail, Deadline-Oriented,
- Time Management,
- Data Entry Management,
- General Math Skills
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive level.
- Exhibiting clear knowledge and understanding of legal frameworks and laws in relation texternal stakeholders e.g. Federal Inland Revenue Services / States Internal Revenue Services, external auditors etc, and ensuring compliances.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, kitchen etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff and assist with errands
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Replace light bulbs and identify maintenance issues
- Remove Waste and recyclable material, and emptying containers, bins and trays
- Operate industrial vacuum cleaners to clean floors, work areas and machines
- Replace water for the dispensers
- Maintain good safety cultures.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- High school degree
- Good Team Player
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the job title eg: “Administrative Assistant” as the subject of the mail.