Procept Associates Ltd. was formed in Canada in
1983 to provide project management advisory and training services,
initially to engineering and construction clients. Since its inception,
Procept has established itself as a market leader and innovator in the
development and implementation of project,
program and portfolio
management best practices; the inception and growth of the business
analysis profession; the promotion of best practices in IT service
management; and disaster-proofing businesses through the planning and
implementation of business continuity management practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant
- Procept is recruiting to fill the position of a consultant to assist in the provision of solutions to business problems.
- The consultant will also provide strategic, unbiased, objective
advisory services for improved business performance, organic growth and
significant shareholder returns.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Consultant, you should be familiar with the following tasks including:
- Prepare business strategy
- Transform business performance
- Solve business problems
2.) IT Management:
- Prepare information systems strategy
- Transform the IT organization
- Provide information systems advisory services
- Design and implement IT service management
- Audit IT service management practice
- Select and implement service management tool
- Establish IT governance
- Establish enterprise architecture
- Prepare for ISO certifications: 20000, 27001, 22301, 9001, 14001, etc
3.) Project Management:
- Establish project governance and project management office
- Support project (including scheduling), program and portfolio management
- Establish project management methodology and PM manual
- Provide project management advisory services
- Audit project management practice
- Coach and mentor Project Managers
- Develop PM career path
4.) Business Analysis:
- Business process documentation and transformation
- Gather and document business and technical requirements
- Create Business Analysis Center of Excellence
- Prepare a compelling business case to support a strategic initiative
- Provide business analysis advisory services
- Assess business analysis practice
- Coach and mentor Business Analysts
5.) Business Continuity Management:
- Lead business continuity planning and program implementation
- Develop business continuity plans
- Conduct business impact analysis and risk assessments
- Support exercising and testing of business continuity components
- Facilitate custom business continuity training sessions
Education, Qualifications and Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Numerate Sciences including Computer
Sciences, Engineering, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics,
Any of the certifications below will be advantageous:
- ITIL Foundation
- PMP and/or PRINCE2 Foundation
- COBIT Foundation
- CBAP or CCBA
- Business Continuity Management Practitioner or equivalents
- Organizational Change Management certification
- TOGAF 9 Level 1 and/or TOGAF9 Certified
- ISO Certifications in ISO 20000, 22301, 27001, etc
Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Ideally, we are looking for people with excellent intelligent quota and two years post youth service experience.
- Our Consultant must be confident, flexible, able to cope with
pressure and challenges, and able to adapt to changing client
environments and working conditions.
In addition, you should have:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office skills including: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Project and MS Visio
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication (oral and written) skills
- Able to work well in a team
- Problem-solving, creativity and innovation skills
- Excellent quantitative and analytical reasoning
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business environments
new job seekers. We thank you in advance for your interest in Procept,
but we will only contact shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV’s to: [email protected] with the subject as “Lastname/Surname – Application for the Post of a Consultant”.
The cover letter should include:
- Summary experience in one or two of the areas above
- Things you hope to accomplish within three months of joining.
- Current and expected annual salary packages including benefits
- Notice period required to leave current employer (if any).
- Any other documentations to support your application
Application Deadline: 9th June, 2017.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!