Freightliner Logistics Services Limited is a limited liability company registered in Nigeria with the corporate affairs commission on the 29th day of December 2010; under the company and allied matters act (CAMA 1990) and began operations immediately.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring that all our business development and sales revenue targets set by the management are met
- Carry out detailed strategic market analysis, deal requirements, commercial viability evaluation on all new business opportunities and ensure it meets company’s investment criteria and communicate advice to management.
- Responsible for financial analysis, business modeling and planning for all new business opportunities.
- Responsible for high quality preparation and timely submission of client’s requests for quotation and information.
- Maintaining strong client business relationship and implementing commercially and technically astute and strategic solutions for our clients,
- Preparation and delivery of senior management level presentations and follow up activities.
- The role involves local and international travel on behalf of the company to attend trade shows, conferences to develop new opportunities.
- Delegate and communicate the goals and objectives of the organization to subordinate.
- Build subordinates confidence and morale by being knowledgeable in all areas of the company’s services.
- Prepare and own business case and plans for all new business opportunities within portfolio.
- Develop funding models and alliances for all new business ventures and prepare investment prospectus and equity investment recommendations for new business opportunities.
- Drive new business opportunities from concept to fully sustainable revenue generating business stream.
- Prepare and Secure reliable business intelligence relevant to new business opportunities and provide weekly and monthly reports.
Qualifications & Experience
- MBA, M.Sc, B.Sc, B.A or HND in Marketing / Sales Management, other related degree or equivalent professional qualification with not less than 3 years cognate field experience.
- Natural flair for marketing and salesmanship culminating in evidential marketing and sales competence is a crucial determinant.
- Must have a proven successful track record of delivering against board level business revenue targets, in a performance driven environment
- Must have outstanding qualities in cargoes and courier services marketing.
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial driven Head of Business Development required to drives aggressive business growth and revenue diversification strategies across the board.
- A competitive and attractive remuneration package awaits all who the cap fits.
- This role will combine a competitive base salary plus a Performance-based incentive scheme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: [email protected]
Note: Applicant must be residence in Ibadan, Oyo State. Only Short listed candidates shall be contacted
Application Deadline 30th June, 2017.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!