The Clement Isong Foundation – A National Foundation whose activities include human capacity building, knowledge exchange and community development with head office in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, has an opening for the position of:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- The Executive Secretary is the chief executive officer and chief spokesperson of the organization.
- He / She reports to the Board of Trustees and is responsible for
ensuring that the Foundation delivers on its vision and mission,
implements the approved work programme and participates effectively in
raising funds nationally and globally.
- He / She is responsible for the day to day management of the organization.
Qualifications and Experience
- A suitable candidate should possess at least a good Masters Degree in any of the Social and Management Sciences.
- A PhD will be an advantage.
- The candidate should have at least five years experience in a
similar organization dealing with research, training and fund-raising
abilities with donor agencies.
- He / She should be a team player with ability to multi-task.
Remuneration and Condition of Service
These are competitive and negotiable based on qualifications and experience. The term is for four years in the first instance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 23rd June, 2017.