Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a Consulting firm is in need of
competent candidate as a result of restructuring. The selected candidate
will be saddled with the deliverables below. We are recruiting to fill
the position below:
Job Title: Business Research Consultant
Job Ref: BRC
- The Business Research Consultant will be responsible for supporting business units and clients.
- He/she will source for, and analyze profitable business ventures to the company.
- Help clients understand key opportunities and threats within their industries and how to edge competition.
- Proffer business and financial advisory to clients.
- Business process management for clients including start-ups, mid-size companies as well as large organizations.
- Carry out research on novel industries, innovation and ideas.
- Analyse information such as financial status, salary structure,
expenditures, business flows, sales statistics, and other relevant data
and draw relevant insight from them.
- Formulate and develop strategy for clients that will achieve stated objectives.
- Assess the pros and cons of competing strategies, making recommendation based on robust modelling.
- Conduct market research, feasibility and intelligence gathering for businesses of clients.
- Develop bespoke business solutions for clients based on insights generated.
- Must have very good presentation skills; presenting information orally, visually and in writing.
Key areas of concentration are:
- Business operations
- Human capital
- Technology, and
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree.
- Coursework in Business Administration, Finance, Project Management or Economics is a strong plus.
- Strong communication (report writing) skills.
- Applicants must back up work experience by highlighting previous lucrative project(s) handled.
- Applicants must have at least 4 years work experience in Business Research Consultant/ Analyst.
Remuneration is between N180,000 and N250,000 monthly (depending on experience).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “BRC” as subject of mail.
Application Deadline: 25th June, 2017.