Job Title: Marketing Assistant (Graduate Entry Level Position)
Duration: 12-24 months
- The candidate’s primary tasks is to act as the contact person
between the company and its existing & prospective clients:
organizing sales visits, demonstrating and presenting products,
establishing new business, negotiating contracts and packages, aiming to
achieve monthly or annual targets.
- The candidate’s secondary tasks will include: presentations, proposals writings, budget preparation and market analysis.
- Drive direct sales to the company via marketing of company’s properties, also promoting the companies goals and objectives.
- Provide buyers with details of properties / lands that fit their requirements in terms of price, size and location.
- Prepare proposals, letters, brochures, advertisement as it relates to the marketing and sales department.
- Provide cooperate sales and marketing to organizations, firms,
churches, government agencies and other related bodies as directed by
- Contact prospective clients on new offers that directly match their interest.
- To market and sell an agreed monthly/annual target to increase year on year.
- To meet all financial targets lay down by the Chief Executive and Business Development Manager.
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the
changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training
- To undertake such other duties and training as may be reasonably
required and which are commensurate with the nature and grading of the
- To contribute to Next Gear’s Vision and Mission and strive to exhibit the Values and Behavior’s at all times.
- To drive sells as agreed by the management at a monthly/annual target.
- Involve fully in the visiting of sites and also taking of customers to sites.
- Ensure proper documentation of sales and marketing reports.
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business.
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate sells contracts to an agreed annual target.
- To present Next Gear Resources to potential clients through communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Ensure effective and efficient intra and interpersonal communication with customers.
- Ensure that monthly sales targets are met on or before the end of each month.
- To report directly to the Head of Marketing on all sells and marketing activities.
- A minimum of Bachelors Degree in any essential related course.
- Office experience.
- Experience in Content development
- Experience in sales and marketing.
- Age range: 22-27
Knowledge and Skills:
- Background knowledge in real estate management
- Excellent command of written and spoken english
- Commitment to high quality service deliver
- Integrity and ownership mentality
- Able to work with others and be a team-player
- Fast and time cautious Essential
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Dress sense.
- Organized and methodical
- Calm under pressure
- Loyality and respect.
Note: Applications sent in a wrong format will be rejected. Only success applicants will be invited for an Interview.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must include a cover letter, Resume, & referees.
Applications must be sent with the subject Marketing Assistant (GELP)
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2017.