Zodiac Multi Links Services, is a business management organization that
is primarily into investment management, human resource,
entrepreneurship development, finance and personal development.
Individuals can build their career with us in the quest to pursue a good
life especially investing into
personal development lifestyle which
certainly will take you to a top personnel in our organization. Content
management is core of our business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Sales Managers sell products by implementing sales plans and also supervising sales staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing
annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected
sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by
keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic
indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
Qualifications and Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation skills, Appeal to Customer
Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships,
Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets,
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a well detailed Cover Letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 27th July, 2017.