Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Assistant (Programs)
Location: Monguno, Borno
- The Logistics assistant will be based in Monguno and will support the Base Logistician in the management of the logistics supply chain.
- He/she will supervise the follow-up of construction work contracts, manage suppliers while delivering goods and services. The Logistics assistant will provide logistics input to projects as and when required and ensure proper monitoring of vehicles and generator log book/log sheet. ‘
- He/she will also manage and supervise activities of security operatives in the base.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Logistics, procurement, supply chain or any other equivalent course.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- High level of flexibility and self-motivation.
- Commitment to Action Against Hunger mission, values and policy.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in logistics or procurement.
- Strong computer skills including all Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience in the International Non-Governmental Organization (INGO) and Humanitarian context.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 14th July, 2017.