Action Against Hunger | ACF-International, works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Monguno, Borno
- The Cash Officer will directly report to Cash Deputy Program Manager and will play a key role in implementing the PROTECT IDP response program in North-Eastern Nigeria.
- He/She will assist in facilitating program coordination, monitoring and evaluation of the food, security and livelihood activities.
- The Cash Officer will also facilitate community mobilization activities to support targeting and registration of beneficiaries and improve food, security and livelihood/cash based Intervention knowledge, attitudes and practices.
The successful candidate will;
- Have a Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Food Security related field e.g. Accounting, Business Administration, Agronomics, Agriculture, Animal health, Agricultural engineering, Development Studies etc.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in cash, food security and livelihoods program.
- Have previous experience managing cash based interventions (i.e. cash for work, cash transfers or cash vouchers).
- Be professional, motivated, open, flexible and culturally sensitive.
- Have excellent team, budget, project management and representation.
- Be willing to be based and travel regularly within remote areas, where services are limited.
- Be fluent in Hausa and English.
- Have previous humanitarian programming experience.
- Have previous experience with Action Against Hunger preferably.
- Have good knowledge of techniques used in agricultural/animal health production systems.
- Have good knowledge of projects implementation and capacity to write reports.
- Possess a high level of computer literacy including all Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Be committed to Action Against Hunger mission, values and policy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply