Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We have enjoyed ongoing success for over 30 years. This success has been built on not only understanding the needs of our consumers, but also on the understanding of the needs of our employees, our suppliers and our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer & Social Media Executive
- The Graphic Design & Social Media Executive will design creatives with high visual impact.
- The incumbent will work on a variety of creatives for social media, newsletters, website, print and assist with social media community management.
- Creative Production – Use creative software to create engaging visuals for use on social media, print and websites. This will include but not be limited to social media posts, cover photos, web banners, print ads and campaign banners.
- Photo Editing – Use Adobe photo editing tools to enhance photos taken from events.
- Video Editing – Use video editing software such as iMovie or Adobe Premiere Pro to carry out basic edits – cropping, audio overlay, short cuts, watermarking, GIFS or Cinemagraphs.
- Social Media Management – Post content on social media and manage all communities by responding to comments and messages.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- 1-2 years of design experience at a creative agency or digital marketing agency.
- Diverse portfolio illustrating design solutions across print and online platforms.
Job / Skill Requirements:
- Creative and collaborative by nature and proven mastery of typography, color and composition.
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and strategy behind design concepts.
- Ability to use social media platforms for business
- Proficiency in all Adobe creative tools (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- An understanding of the requirements for creating designs for marketing, online & printing needs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply