Kuro Communications Limited is a strategy consultancy, project management and business development firm with proven expertise. We provide services using our original ideas which are tailor made to suit our client’s expectations.
Our business solutions are delivered by a Young Team of Nigerian Professionals through research and leverage on the specific needs of the client.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications/Social Media Executive (NGO)
- Use all forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage the reputation of the Ngo
- responsible for creating and maintaining new marketing campaigns, brand promotions or product lines for the Ngo on different sites, monitor progress using web analytic tools, and answer directly to social media inquiries, all while using the company’s guidelines
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
- Create communication strategies for the company’s events and sponsored events
- Copy-write, proof-read, and revise communications to be published via the company’s communication channels
- Writing and editing in-house case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports of media and social activities
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website
- Collect, research, and prepare communication materials for external and internal audiences
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic
- Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions and negotiate best prices
- Design and launch online and offline marketing campaigns
- Design and implement strategies to improve the internal branding of the Ngo
- Promote the Ngo through public relations initiatives
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone, email and all social media platforms
- Creating and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs
- Develop fund raising campaigns by working with other departments involved in the NGO
- Work with team leads to create media-related thought leadership materials
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals
- Prepare media briefing materials
- Coordinate conferences and press interviews
- Develop and manage the company’s communications budget
- Any other assignment has assigned to you by the executive secretary or the Chairman
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Work Experience: 1-3 years
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Knowledgeable across communications design, copywriting and content production.
- Exposures to social media, email and design tools are a must for this role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: [email protected] Subject of email should clearly state: “Communications/Social Media Executive”
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2017.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!