Emagine International – Founded in 1998 by CEO David Peters, Emagine is an innovator in software and services for the global Communication and Digital Service industries. Our people have decades of hands-on international industry experience, holding senior technical, marketing and management roles in CSPs/DSPs in the USA, India, Africa and Asia Pacific.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Marketing Operations Specialist
To ensure assigned support tasks are completed to a high quality standard and within the required Service Levels (SLA).
The key outcomes of the role are:
- Assigned Jira tasks completed with quality and within SLA.
- High-quality campaign design and implementation.
- Our client is satisfied with service delivery.
- System is monitored and support tasks are performed to enable CLM solution to run as expected.
- At least 4-5 years experience within a Technical Support Analyst role, coupled with 2-4 years of supervisory experience.
- Previous production system support work – 3+ years.
- Knowledge of Windows and Unix or Linux operating systems.
- Superior knowledge and experience in the operation of campaign management applications and services.
- Exceptional SQL preferably in an Oracle environment.
- Knowledge of Oracle utilities e.g. SQL Plus, Import / Export, SQL Loader beneficial.
- Industry experience in Telco or CRM/marketing industries highly beneficial.
Key Result Areas
Technical Marketing Operations:
- Complete assigned tasks with quality and to SLA.
- Configure and test new and updated campaigns
- Ensure campaigns are running as planned.
- Campaign Design and Implementation
- Complete monitoring and maintenance actions to maintain high system performance and service availability.
- Schedule and produce campaign and operational reports;
- Deliver Ad-hoc reports on campaigns and operational performance
- Design and document campaigns and reports to meet the client brief.
- Implement and QA campaigns and reports to ensure delivery to a high standard.
- Build and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders (CVM, Campaign Management, IT).
- Identify areas of concern and poor performance (system) and provide solutions to resolve – both short term and long term
- Be a self-starter; proactive; flexible and determined.
- Be able to work under pressure of tight deadlines and often-changing requirements.
- Ability to drive continual improvement.
- Ability to build relationships with end-users, senior executives within business and IT.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be client focused; an advocate for Emagine.
- Be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) – liaising between the client-site technical teams and the development team in Sydney.
- Ability to adapt to new changes and learn quickly.
- Ability to share knowledge and contribute to a team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!