G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria Limited is the world’s leading international Security solutions group, which specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We make a difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure environments where they can thrive and prosper and we believe this role can only grow in importance. G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock Exchange, with operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000 employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training and Quality Officer
- Designs training programs, delivers and facilitate training programs
- Undertakes research into security and general human development relevant to security.
- Conduct refreshers training for operatives at the training facility and across deployment sites.
- Collaborate and interface with client on Quality Assurance issues which ensure full customer satisfaction with the company’s services.(Effective and Efficient Service Delivery)
- Implement the Company’s policy on Total Quality Assurance
- Enforces discipline among officers when on official site assignment
- Liaise with operations to identify operatives training needs and design training programs to meet this need.
- Liaise with operations to identify operatives training needs and design training programs to meet the needs.
- Conduct security risk and threat assessments for deployment sites and customers requesting so for accommodation/office space
- Attend and participate in Operations meeting.
- Prepares and submits weekly report to the Operations Director
- Relevant Security Management related Degree/Diploma.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Relevant experience providing physical security surveillance, emergency response, and incident management.
- Previous experience designing, implementing and familiarity with risk and threat assessment methodologies.
- Knowledge of personal protective operations.
- Knowledge of physical security systems, including video surveillance, intrusion detection, and access control systems.
- Demonstrated strong operational judgment in a client-service environment
- Good Knowledge of Quality Assurance and implementation/management thereof
Skills/Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsible and good moral character; maintain utmost integrity while in a position of trust
- Ability to defuse conflict and deescalate confrontational situations
- Passion for excellence through strong execution.
- Collaborates and builds trusting relationships.
- Promotes innovation and continuous improvement.
- Thinks ahead and makes fact based decisions.
- Team player
Proven Ability to:
- Communicate effectively (verbally and in written form)
- Influence others
- Build and sustain relationships
- Build effective teams
- Use of generic IT applications
- Good Leadership skills
- Promote organization’s interests and values
- Recognize own strengths and weaknesses
- Improve and sustain performance in a service delivery organization
- Business acumen individual
- Customer management – proven ability to live the Customer Care Value
- Results and quality management orientated
- Value, support and manage others
- Gather, analyze and use information and evidence from different sources
- Think and plan strategically and operationally
- Solve problems
- Innovation and continuous development and improvement
- Negotiations skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 21st August, 2017.