Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary Management and Financial Consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Gym Manager
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff.
- Managing budgets.
- Maintaining fitness equipment
- Dealing with enquiries, complaints and emergencies.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Enhancing profitability by organizing and delivering an appropriate range of fitness activities and programs.
- Promoting and marketing the business.
- Minimum requirement B.Sc / OND.
Job Title: Gym Membership Officer
- To act as the first point of contact for all members and prospective members, taking.
- To manage the member life cycle i.e. sale and payment, new member communications, member benefit administration and renewal process.
- Produce regular report on membership statistics and assist in sales forecasting.
- To coordinate central administrative support for various groups including a student forum.
- enquiries via multiple communication channels, providing a high level of customer service, and updating the database accordingly.
- To assist in the creation and development of membership and marketing material e.g. letters, new member welcome packs, member questionnaires and brochures.
- Minimum of B.Sc /OND.
Job Title: Waitress / Hostess
- Taking and serving of beverages and food orders.
- Present menus to patrons and answer questions about items on the menu, making recommendations upon request.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal cost and sales taxes
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters and take them to kitchen for cleaning
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
- OND or equivalent.
- 5 years minimum work experience as a waitress/hostess within the hospitality industry.
Job Title: Hotel Marketing Manager
- Proposing and implementing marketing strategies to build awareness about the hotel and promote customer loyalty
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Evaluating the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and making appropriate adjustments
- Monitoring customer reviews on the company website or on hotel booking sites to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your hotel
- Working closely with other members of the hotel management team to identify marketing priorities
- Minimum requirements B.Sc / OND.
- 8 years minimum work experience as a marketer preferably within the hospitality industry.
Job Title: Chef – Local, Continental, Chinese/Indian
- Preparation, seasoning and cooking of meals
- Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met
- Estimate materials and labor requirements and put in requests for required stock, materials, equipments etc
- OND or equivalent.
- 10 years minimum work experience as a Chef within the hospitality industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 25th November, 2017.