Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited – We are on a Quest to build a thriving business in the Oil and Engineering Industry.
Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited is a value-driven company offering full-service in oil and gas, as well as engineering service. We offer engineering, design, procurement, steel and fabrication services as well as provide customized integrated services specific to clients, to include cost-effective delivery We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health and Safety Officer
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
- Maintain Quest HSE logs and documentation
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations in Quest
- Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues and make recommendations to Quest management.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis for Quest
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of Quest employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training for Quest employees
- Observe HSE regulations by ensuring Quest staff wear all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with Quest managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
- Comply with all Quest Company and HSE procedures and policies.
- Periodic Visits to Quest sites to establish HSE presence and provide support.
- Conduct daily and monthly HSE Meetings/Trainings and schedule as needed.
- Write, implement, and manage HSE Programs, Policies and Procedures
- Perform Quest facility/Site HSE Inspections
- Have knowledge and enforce compliance of Regulatory requirements including company HSE policies and procedures.
- Ability to oversee Hazardous Waste Storage area and ensure regulatory agency compliance i.e. labeling, containment, proper disposal, documentation, etc
- Assist in emergency response and provide first aid treatment Help develop Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
- Ability to oversee Safety Incentive Programs for Quest
- Assist in administering and maintaining compliance programs such as LOTO, Hazard Communication, EAP, Hearing Conservation, Hot Work, Respiratory Protection, BBP, etc.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
- Must be qualified in Human Sciences or possess a degree in any engineering field.
- Degree in Occupational, Health & Safety sciences or minimum of 1 year experience in an Environmental, Health and Safety position; Technical writing a plus.
- Professional Qualifications in HSE or related field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- Is responsible for the safe and profitable operation of Quest to which s/he is assigned. Warehouse Officer oversee the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of a range of goods. Key focus areas include Customer Satisfaction, Safety, Inventory Management, Labor Productivity and Cost Control. Warehouse Officer provides weekly performance metrics to proactively develop and implement improvement measures.
- Utilize lean concepts to ensure efficient flow of products/materials through the warehouse with minimum waste and to provide an organized, safe and clean workplace.
- Ensure accuracy of inventory records by participating with the Supply Chain team in ongoing management of Quest inventory to provide guidance and leadership to Engineers concerning inventory management practices.
- Manage Quest labor performance such that customer requirements can be met with minimal overtime to meet budgeted labor costs.
- Monitor Quest expenditures on purchases of materials, products, equipment and utilities to ensure cost controls are in place and remain within budget amounts.
- Maintain daily contact with key Quest customers and proactively work with Sales Representatives to support the market sales strategy and ensure customer requirements are met. Key metric is Revenue vs. Plan.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods.
- Use space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently, making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- Plan future capacity requirements
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that stock such as chemicals and spare parts are stored safely
- Where appropriate, oversee the maintenance and operation of warehouse management systems and automated storage and retrieval systems.
Skills, Qualifications and Abilities
- The incumbent must possess a two- to four-year degree in Business, Distribution or a related field
- Minimum of three years of experience in warehouse management, customer service or a customer sales development role
- Must be able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision and be able to lead, develop and motivate a team to produce positive results.
- Must possess strong communication skills (both written and verbal),
- Excellent interpersonal skills for decision-making, problem-solving and delegation,
- A drive for being results-oriented and both a customer service and safety focus.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2017.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!