South Shore Women’s and Children’s Hospital is a female and children focused healthcare facility. We are based in Lagos, the economic centre of Nigeria.
We are urgently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos.
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Senior Level
Key Result Areas (KRA)
- Checking prescriptions to ensure that there are no errors and that they are appropriate and safe for dispensing.
- Providing advice on the dosage of medicines and the most appropriate form of medication, for example tablet, injection, ointment or inhaler in conjunction with doctors.
- Liaising with other medical staff on problems patients may experience when taking their medicines.
- Reviewing drug dispensing processes and inventory taking and continue to strive to improve on available processes.
- Ensuring drugs are stored and arranged appropriately and securely.
- Development of personal work portfolio (presentations, pharmacy audit, research and development publications
- Developing standard of procedure for drug use within the hospital and implementing hospital regulations for the pharmacy in keeping with international standard.
- Management of (drug, consumables) supply and usage with regular inventory control system.
- Keeping the ambience of the pharmacy in an orderly manner
- Giving advice on how to prevent multiple drug reactions.
- Minimum academic qualification of: B.Sc in Pharmacy
- 0 to 5 years relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Current practicing license and completion of NYSC program
- Knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
Salary in line with industry standard.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their word doc CV’s only to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th August, 2017.