Médecins du Monde or Doctors of the World, is an international humanitarian non-profit organization that provides emergency and long-term medical care to vulnerable populations while advocating for equal access to healthcare worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Watchman
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Starting Date: ASAP
- For our program in Nigeria, Maiduguri and Jere LGAs, to support our Medical activities, we are looking for Watchman, to start ASAP
- Under the supervision of the Logistics Officer, the watchman will be responsible for the following activities:
- Security & Control of MDM premises
- Open /close the gate
- Check Entry/Exit of visitors.
- Ensure Compound Maintenance
- Assist Logistic team loading/unloading Vehicles.
- Minimum education level: College
- A minimum of 1 year professional experience in a similar position
- Languages: (spoken) English, Kanuri and Hausa.
- Strong work ethic and rigor
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Experience working in humanitarian emergency settings is an asset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s + cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Ensure to put the job title as the Subject of the email.
- We’ll pay attention only to the complete files in English.
- Our process of selection include some interviews.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 14th August, 2017.