NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR), a global tech company listed on the NYSE – and we run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences.
Headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees globally and conducting business in over 180 countries; our software, hardware and portfolio of services enables nearly 550 million transactions everyday across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom, technology and small businesses. We run the everyday transactions that make your life easier.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive
Ref No: 0058313_P0074332
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibilty
- The Account Executive is responsible for account planning, strategic planning and sales opportunity planning for maintaining and growing current NCR accounts within an assigned account.
- The individual is responsible for customer relationships at strategic and managerial level, ensuring all customer business requirements are identified and met driving volume and growth of our portfolio solutions into these user accounts.
- The individual is responsible for the customer ‘s satisfaction with NCR.
- The individual is responsible for the profitable sales of financial solutions including hardware, software sales and services.
Job Requirement & Qualifications
- At least 3 years of sales experience, with a successful track record in solution based selling environment – previous experience in software solutions sales is an advantage
- Strong negotiations skills and orientation to results
- Capability to manage and leverage on high level customer relationships
- Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills
- Ability to work and to lead in a teaming environment
- High sense of urgency and attention to details
- 2 – 3 years of related sales experience across the financial services sector is necessary, with payments solutions and preferably in the ATM sector
- Demonstrated success in managing large account relationships and developing new account opportunities
- Must be proactive, highly energized and able to adapt to changing technology environment at short notice
- The ideal candidate possesses a strong understanding and interest in ATMs and Self-Service related Solutions
- University degree in a IT, business or engineering related field preferred
- MBA Degree preferred
- Previous Sales Management experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply