Foremost Radiology Consultants Limited (FRCL) is a privately owned routine and advanced medical imaging center that was founded and run by a group[ of consultant radiologists. We hold dear our core values of quality, respect, integrity, and empathy. Our goal is to give patients and their physicians the highest level of medical care And personal efficient service. Patients can usually make immediate appointments and can get immediate test results. We provide private personalized care to our patients using the most advanced state of the art equipment and a superbly trained technical staff, under the direction of certified Radiologists.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Scientist
- Examining and analysing body fluids and cells to look for bacteria, parasites, and other microorganisms
- Analysing the chemical reactions to determine concentrations of compounds such as blood glucose and cholesterol levels.
- Identifying blood groups and cross matching blood for transfusions.
- Using microscopes, cell counters, and other laboratory equipment.
- Relaying results to relevant medical staff, who use the information to diagnose and treat the patient’s illness.
- Keeping accurate records and writing reports.
- Assisting in the production and updating of laboratory documentation, particularly relating to policies and standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for the general administrative duties within the lab and these include but not limited to generating reports/ results of tests carried out by means of typing, organizing the inventory and store items for the lab.
- Ensuring the service is provided in an accurate, efficient and cost effective manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the basic principles of chemistry, biology, and microbiology methods and techniques of laboratory analysis; of the hazards of laboratory activities and related safety practices; and of the principles of microbiological, immunological, and biochemical reagents and standard examinations.
- Ability is required to perform basic microbiological, immunological, and biochemical analysis; to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others; to follow instructions, both orally and in writing; and to express ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2017.