Gice Agrosciences Limited is an innovative and science-based crop protection company in Nigeria; innovative and science-based, our solutions keep crops healthy and contribute to providing Nigerians with a safe, affordable, healthy, and sustainable food supply. We promote modern farming practices and champion the use of crop protection technology important for the sustainable intensification of agriculture. Our awareness and stewardship activities promote safe and sustainable use of pesticides in Nigeria and also encourage management practices that safeguard harvests, human health, and the environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Sales Representative roles require strong knowledge of our products.
- To have a successful sales career at Gice Agrosciences, the person needs to be self-motivated with the ability to get things done.
- Maintain high level of customer confidence, ability to communicate effectively and work with a diverse range of people and teams.
- Must be able to analyze market needs, develop and implement strategic plans accordingly.
- One of the essential prerequisites for a sales position is a high level of motivation to achieve set goals and a corresponding willingness to accept accountability for job performance, personal development into development for future leadership roles.
- Additionally, we seek to hire talented sales and marketing professionals with pro-active skills.
- Sales Representative positions are focused, customer-centric and draw upon strong agronomic capabilities. Applicants should draw upon strong backgrounds in communications, finance, analytics, sales or marketing.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing set targets.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential customers
- Secure timely orders of products
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising, etc.
- Recommends changes in products and service by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions;
- Preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- A B.Sc. or HND in any Agric related course, (preferably Second Class Upper Division)
- Ability to speak in Hausa language is an added advantage
- 0-1 year of relevant experience
- Ready to live and work in any part of Nigeria within the shortest possible notice
Key Skills for Sales Representative:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- IT skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 23rd August, 2017.