Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS) is a dynamic Telecoms VAS company that specializes in delivering customer-centric and revenue-driven Value Added Services to Mobile Network Operators. At DGS, we are committed to providing practical, cost-effective and innovative solutions to daily business challenges with strategic planning, analysis and excellent execution skills and capability.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Female Front Desk Officer
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Customer service orientation
- Minimum of OND from a reputable institution of learning.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with “Front Desk Officer” as subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2017.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!