Excel Corporation – We are a leading multi-sectoral establishment. We seek the expertise of professional who desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, We offer a truly entrepreneurial Excel Corporation experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Entrepreneurial Public Relations Intern
- We are seeking an entrepreneurial Public Relations Intern, who is full of creative ideas and eager to contribute on a large scale. The intern will gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of the public relations field, provide concrete deliverables and learn from top to bottom. When the internship is completed you will be ready to enter any fast paced PR firm.
- Prospective professional must have a huge sense of entrepreneurship exposure/ entrepreneurial skill sets/business and sales acumen
- Prospective professional should not be more than 25 years of age
- Fully support company’s PR strategy and execute it in different phases
- Create and curate engaging content
- Communicate and build relationships with current or prospect clients
- Effectively utilize company’s social media and blogs
- Create and distribute press releases
- Assist in administrative duties
- Build and update media lists and databases
- Schedule, coordinate and attend various events
- Perform research and market analysis activities
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of the different social networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiency at MS Office
- Passion for the PR industry and its best practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2017.