Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited – We are on a Quest to build a thriving business in the Oil and Engineering Industry.
Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited is a value-driven company offering full-service in oil and gas, as well as engineering service. We offer engineering, design, procurement, steel and fabrication services as well as provide customized integrated services specific to clients, to include cost-effective delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical/ Service Manager
- Quest Oil and Engineering Services is urgently in need of a Technical Services Manager (TSM) with a strong technical and operations background to support our technical and services team.
- He will be responsible for managing and directing all technical and servicing staff.
- This role is responsible for understanding the company and customer’s technical & servicing needs; developing, defining and implementing short and long term technical and Service strategies to achieve company and customer needs.
- He must have the ability to generate profit for the company.
Key accountabilities include:
- Supervises all technical and services staff by assigning and coordinating work assignments and resolution of critical technical and procedural problems.
- Works cooperatively with the management and aftermarket manager to develop strategic and tactical plans to facilitate and coordinate delivery of technical duties and services.
- Monitor work procedures, work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Monitor service calls to observe employee’s demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies
- Final and in-progress job inspection and management
- To instill and maintain high standards of installation service towards the objective of complete customer satisfaction
- Ensure availability of work tools, machine, and other necessary equipment required for the performance of duties
- Conduct periodic inspections to ensure the efficient performance of work equipment and systems
- Prepare cost estimates required for operations, labor, and materials
- Develops procedures to measure the capacity for performance relative to current and future activities. Based on these measures, coordinates the acquisition of additional resources.
- Maintains technical and operational documentations
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- Provide monthly reports to demonstrate contract compliance against maintenance targets
- Make strategic suggestions regarding modifications to documentation, product performance and failure analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of all job orders and return authorizations
- Monitor and review employee work performance to identify areas of inefficiency
- Mentor and motivate technical and service staff to deliver timely and high quality services to customers
- Present reports of work operations to company management in order to provide information useful in taking key business decisions
- Bsc, B.Eng in Operations Management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6 years related experience in Technical Service.
- Effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to present recommendations and ideas and to summarize issues.
- Ability to build, coach and motivate a high performance technical service team, while holding the team accountable for results.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and have strong team building skills.
- 3 years of experience at the managerial level.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all operational levels of the organization as well as with suppliers and customers, exercising appropriate tact and diplomacy to accomplish objectives.
- Self-Starter; Organized; Problem-Solving; Detail-Oriented; Administrative
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively domestically and abroad
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 29th September, 2017.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!