British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Electronic Technician
Job number: 17541BR
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for 4 Electronic Technician(s) to join our team in Ibadan.
- The job purpose is to provide technical support to the Secondary/Filter Manufacturing to achieve production targets by ensuring continuous and cost effective operation of machinery through:
- Minimization of unplanned machine related down time
- Optimization of spare parts and consumables usage
- Implementation and execution of preventative and curative maintenance plans
- Continuous observance of safe work policies and procedures.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in FMCG industry (preferable)
- Minimize down time through effective working practices
- PLC knowledge (Siemens S7 300/400, TwinCAT, TwinCAT, Motion Control)
- Possesses analytical problem solving capability
- Apply trouble shooting and problem solving techniques
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th October, 2017.