Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Watchman
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Watching MSF premises and property through regular patrols.
- Organizing traffic of vehicles within the premises
- Ensuring the correct functioning of generators and water pumps as needed
- Maintaining security logbook
- Gate management
- Keeping area within MSF premises clean and tidy
- General maintenance activities of the garden
- Maintaining watchmen’s torch and other tools
Minimum Required Skills and Qualifications
- Essential – Excellent speaking and written English and Igbo
- Essential – Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Essential – Commitment to MSF principles (neutrality, impartiality, medical ethics)
- Essential – Integrity
- Desirable – Good knowledge of local area
- Desirable – Previous experience as a Watchman
- Essential – Alertness, attention to detail, motivation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications, including Cover Letter, Resume and copy of relevant certificates to: [email protected]
Hard Copy applications should be submitted at:
No. 43, Little Woods,
03051 (“Application Box” at the gate),
No. 115, Onitsha/Owerri Road,
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interview.
Application Deadline 30th October, 2017.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!