Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund transfer instructions between Banks and Card Companies in Nigeria.NIBSS is owned equally by all licensed banks in Nigeria, and the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CRM Officer
Grade: Assistant Banking Officer/ Banking Officer
Department: Customer Relationship Management
Reports to: Head, CRM
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Growing business segment by signing-on new companies and managing existing relationships;
- Develop & maintain marketing strategy document;
- Maintain customer call plan and implement same;
- Good understanding of the e-Payment landscape;
- Ability to engage in research work;
- Manage the operational activities of CRM team.
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following:
- Marketing and Selling Skills;
- Ability to plan and take prospects through NIBSS onboarding process;
- Ability to effectively manage our internal process and people to achieve delivery in a timely manner;
- High attention to details and must be a fast process learner.
- Ability to follow through a prospect from start to completion;
- Good communication skill;
- Energetic with great drive for timely execution;
- Highly organized;
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) from an accredited University. A master’s degree or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience related to the Job.
Other required competencies include:
- Customer Focus
- Focus on excellent delivery
- Team spirit
- Business goal management
- Business Writing Skills
- Business Development
- Business Goal Management
- Attention to Detail
- Market Research
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply