Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited – We are on a Quest to build a thriving business in the Oil and Engineering Industry.
Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited is a value-driven company offering full-service in oil and gas, as well as engineering service. We offer engineering, design, procurement, steel and fabrication services as well as provide customized integrated services specific to clients, to include cost-effective delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- B.A/B.Sc or equivalent
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques.
Job Title: Part Sales Officer
- Support the Sales management for generator Parts.
- Prepare and check/validate the commercial offers to answer on due time to the customer requests.
- Support Sales review process with detailed analysis / reports on progress of opportunities and sales achievement.
- Capture selling opportunities through visits, phone and email responses to customers, order entry analysis and research.
- Contribute and participate to all necessary budget exercises related to part Sales.
- Monitor and manage the relationship with allocated ARC/Partners, through regular visits and contract review
- Develop strong understanding of the market to support various pricing exercises.
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Candidate Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Sales, Marketing or Business
- Excellent managerial and customer handling skill.
- Pleasant personality.
- Good computer skill with proficiency in MS office, Excel.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated with drive to achieve and exceed targets.
Job Title: Technical/ Service Manager
- Quest Oil and Engineering Services is urgently in need of a Technical Services Manager (TSM) with a strong mechanical background to support our technical and services team.
- He will be responsible for managing and directing all technical and servicing staff. He will be responsible for leading critical power projects and therefore must have had experience in man management and leadership.
- The individual must be customer focused at all times and must be prepared to work within and as part of a team.
- Lead critical mechanical projects.
- Install and commission critical issues associated with mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Provide supervisory and technical support to colleagues and communicate with staff at all levels.
- Supervises all technical and services staff by assigning and coordinating work assignments and resolution of critical technical and procedural problems.
- Works cooperatively with the management and aftermarket manager to develop strategic and tactical plans to facilitate and coordinate delivery of technical duties and services.
- Develops procedures to measure the capacity for performance relative to current and future activities. Based on these measures, coordinates the acquisition of additional resources.
- Maintains technical and operational documentations
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- Provide monthly reports to demonstrate contract compliance against maintenance targets
- Make strategic suggestions regarding modifications to documentation, product performance and failure analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of all job orders and return authorizations
- Monitor work procedures, work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Monitor service calls to observe employee’s demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies
- Final and in-progress job inspection and management
- To instill and maintain high standards of installation service towards the objective of complete customer satisfaction
- Ensure availability of work tools, machine, and other necessary equipment required for the performance of duties
- Conduct periodic inspections to ensure the efficient performance of work equipment and systems
- Prepare cost estimates required for operations, labor, and materials
- Monitor and review employee work performance to identify areas of inefficiency
- Mentor and motivate technical and service staff to deliver timely and high quality services to customers
- Present reports of work operations to company management in order to provide information useful in taking key business decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Eng, Operations Management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6 years related experience in Technical Service.
- 3 years of experience at the managerial level.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all operational levels of the organization as well as with suppliers and customers, exercising appropriate tact and diplomacy to accomplish objectives.
- Effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to present recommendations and ideas and to summarize issues.
- Ability to build, coach and motivate a high performance technical service team, while holding the team accountable for results.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and have strong team building skills.
- Self-Starter; Organized; Problem-Solving; Detail-Oriented; Administrative
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively domestically and abroad
Job Title: Mechanical and Electrical Generator Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Specialization : Mechanical/ Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical and Electrical maintenance/ service technicians specialised in working on power control system that are both electrical and mechanical in composition.
- The role involves performing preventative and regular maintenance on electro-mechanical generators and experienced in handling moderate and complex repair work.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting & repairs of generators.
- Perform regular and preventative maintenance on Installed generators.
- Troubleshoot complex problems associated with generators by following precedential steps and corrective actions.
- Diagnose issues with complex control systems and employ tactics to resolve them effectively
- Project supervision and leadership of the shift maintenance team.
- B.Sc/HND/OND, at least 3 years of practical experience in operations, maintenance and Servicing/ Repairs of low to medium capacity generators.
- Ability to read & analyze technical data, designs or specifications with particular reference to mechanical systems/installations.
- Good understanding of local and international standards and specifications of mechanical systems.
- Understanding of occupational safety standards
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 11th November, 2017.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!