ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
- Generation of accurate receivables and payable weekly report.
- General financial management of day to day activities.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns.
- Prepare budgets.
- Invoicing clients.
- Develope, maintain and analyse budgets.
- Analyse business operations,trends, cost, revenues, financial commitments and obligations.
- Prepare, examine and analyse accounting records and financial statements.
- Remit employee tax
- Preparations of monthly reconciliations.
- Prepare trial balance report, balance sheet and income statements.
- Posting transactions on quickbook and ensuring balance ledger.
- First Class or Second Class Upper in Accounting.More than 2 years experience. ICAN certified.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 21st November, 2017.