Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-profit affiliate organization of Family Health International (FHI 360), registered in Nigeria in 2009. It aims to provide technical assistance to the government and people of Nigeria in the implementation of public health and development programs.
Building on the successful work of its parent organization, its role with SCHARP+ and Global Fund, AHNi is armed with a team of indigenous experts and professionals of international repute to help fulfill its vision and mission of enabling socio-economic development in Nigeria, as well as improving lives in Nigeria through the mutually dependent strengths of programs in public health and research.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Procurement Officer
Contract Type: Fixed term
Project: Global Fund
- FHI 360 is collaborating with AHNi on Global Fund North East Initiative (NEI) Project Management and is recruiting a Senior Procurement Officer.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing, planning and managing policies and strategies related to procuring supplies and services (in accordance with AHNI, USAID, CDC and other donor policy) in support of all AHNI projects at HQ Office and State Offices, both domestic and international sourcing extensive participation in the negotiation of contract terms on a range of procurements and monitor delivery of exact specifications.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- B.S/B.A Degree in relevant field with 5 – 7 years of relevant procurement experience.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage
- Or MS/MA Degree in relevant field with 3 – 5 years relevant procurement experience.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in procurement.
- Familiarity with donor-funded procurement rules and regulations is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume (CV) and Cover Letters as a single document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by email) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mall will be considered and only short listed candidate will be contacted.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Application Deadline 4th December, 2017.