Efficacy Construction Company is a Lagos Nigerian-based Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Company that specializes in all Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Works.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Architect
- Designs new buildings, extensions or alterations to existing buildings, or advising on the restoration and conservation of old properties and solely responsible for the design of the surrounding landscape and spaces.
- Specifying the nature and quality of materials required;
- Negotiating with contractors and other professionals;
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Preparing drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
- Controls a project from start to finish and work with a number of construction professionals, including surveyors and engineers, producing drawings and specifications that the construction team works to.
- Preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals to the client
- Producing detailed workings, drawings and specifications;
- Past Experience of designing High Income International Quality Residential Projects
- Experience of generating 3D Impression from Building plan. (3D Max an advantage. minimum REVIT).
- Experience of converting 3D to Building Plans with good Architectural principles and Space Management Skills
- Ability to conceptualize and produce Contemporary Design of International recognition.
- Working within very tight deadlines.
- This position is not for a trainee preferably minimum of 5years with a Consulting Architectural Firm not years after Academic
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Architect” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th November, 2017.