A new Manufacturing company with focus in metal packaging and allied for the Oil and Gas Industry invites application from qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Electrical/ Electronics Technician
- Candidates for this position must possess a minimum of OND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with not less 5yrs working experience in steel drum manufacturing outfit and with competences in panel logic control, fault finding process in electrical panels, proximity switches, IR sensors, relays etc.
Job Title: Machine Operator
- Must possess OND in Mechanical Engineering with not less than 3yrs working experience in a manufacturing concern and able to assist in machine maintenance, operate machine to maintain standard and quality control and actively participating in all safety programmes.
Job Title: Spraying Machine Setter/Operator
- Candidates for this position is expected to have a minimum of OND in Spraying & Painting with minimum of 3yrs experience.
- Must be able to set up, operate and tend machines to coat and paint variety of products.
- Ability to mix solutions and determine viscosity is essential.
Job Title: Fitter (Mechanical Maintenance)
- Candidates for this position must possess a minimum of OND in Mechanical Engineering with not less than 5yrs working experience in metal Drum manufacturing or similar packaging material.
- Competence in Change-Over (Lube Drum to Open Drum), pneumatic & hydraulic system, resistance welding machine fault finding, pumps, valve and pneumatic clutch repairs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org the position applied for as the subject of your mail
Application Deadline 15th November, 2017.