White Tulip Consulting Limited – Our client, an ambitious and forward-looking pharmaceutical group, involved in marketing/distribution of OTC & PoM pharmaceuticals. Through its promoters, it has a three-decade history in medical and pharmaceutical care with professional roots in Nigeria and the US.
Currently, it is implementing plans of accelerated growth in order achieve its objectives for 2019 and its vision to be amongst the top 5 pharma companies in Nigeria by 2023. In furtherance of this it has engaged us to recruit seasoned sales professionals in the capacities below:
Job Title: Trainee Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan-Oyo, Abuja, Kano, Owerri – Imo, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Enugu, Aba – Abia, Benin – Edo, Abakaliki – Ebonyi
- B. Pharm or B.Sc (Health/Biological Sciences or equivalent)
- No experience required,
- Self-starter, ambitious, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High integrity index
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan-Oyo, Akure – Ondo, Abuja, Kano, Aba – Abia, Kaduna, Owerri – Imo, Lokoja, Ilorin – Kwara, Jos
- Successful candidates will be expected to make significant contribution to the company’s plan to build strong and impregnable brands through effective hospital presence/promotion and awareness creation amongst the healthcare professionals.
- B.Pharm/B.Sc (Biological Sciences or Human/Animal Health Sciences)
- 2 or more years of medical representation experience with record of positive performance and achievements
- Strong hospital and ethical demand-generation/hospital promotion experience
- Strong intellectual analytical and communication skills
- self-motivated self-starter with definite ability to work without insignificant supervision
- High integrity index
- Ability to drive, with proof.
Job Title: Regional Business and Sales Manager
Locations: Aba, Abia and Abuja
- The successful candidates have and own responsibility for sales, business development and demand generation of the assigned territory.
- B.Pharm or First degree in any of the Life-based Science courses
- With 3 or more years sales management experience
- Track record of success as a representative and field sales manager.
- Mixed structured- multinational/indigenous environment experience is an advantage
- Sound knowledge, skills and extensive contacts in the zone.
Job Title: Freelance/ Commission Sales Representative
Locations: Onitsha – Anambra, Aba – Abia, Ibadan-Oyo, Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Ilorin – Kwara, Abuja, Owerri – Imo, Jos, Abakaliki – Ebonyi, Lokoja
- These are independent sales people who will run the business at their self-direction and time-discretion.
- They will be expected to sell to and develop, manage and grow our relationships with wholesalers, distributors, hospitals and governments and their MDAs.
- This role/relationship comes adequate training, support and generous commission/bonus
Very attractive. It above industrial average and comes with the usual perks and tools necessary for the position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page write-up on why you are most suitable for the job and CV’s/Resumes (MS word formal only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Make your name, position applied for and preferred location as the heading for your email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage
Application Deadline 21st November, 2017.