Raeanna Nigeria Limited – An end to end collocation telecommunication infrastructure service provider. A wholly indigenous firm, that specializes in turnkey telecommunication, civil and electrical engineering construction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager (Fiber Optic Management)
- As operations manager you will be responsible for leading, managing and developing the operations teams in allotted managed services division including; field, 2nd line support and service management.
- These are the teams responsible for providing pro-active first fix and post support to our managed Service Customers.
- Design and deliver support and service solutions for service customers in line with industry best practice.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the team against SLA/KPI’S, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement.
- Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied.
- Instill a high performance culture in the team with a focus on team work, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues.
- Be capable of identifying and implementing change within the team to ensure it can take new service offerings.
- Set and cascade business objectives and targets to the team.
- Ensure teams are skilled, trained and developed to enable them deliver high quality service and support.
- Ensure quality up-to-date documentation for all service arrangements and generate reports:
- Core status report
- Faults report.
- Daily, weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Equipment’s and vehicle reports
- Floats and expenditure reports.
- Bonus and penalties as applicable.
- Provide input into the divisional strategy with particular focus into opportunities to grow and enhance the services offered.
- Contribute proactively to new service development.
- Work closely with the Head of operations & Maintenance and offer stakeholders to ensure new customers are on-boarded with seamless handover / transition into “in Life” service.
- Encourage open communication between team members, allowing the team to bring forward ideas on how they can collectively deliver a more effective service.
- Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and respond appropriately to customer feedback on areas for improvement.
- Take responsibility for customer escalations and act as a point of escalation both in and out of hours as required.
- B.Sc or HND in Engineering or other related sciences
- Good facilitation and analytical skills.
- Ability to deliver results on time, on budget, and to the very highest standards.
- Ability to quickly gain the technical, behavioral and contextual elements of a project.
- PRINCE2 or its equivalent is also an added advantage.
- MBA is an added advantage
- Membership of Project Management professionals & other professional bodies
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Engineering/Project management Environments
- Age: between 30-35 years
- Knowledge and awareness of project Management principles, documents and plans.
- Running large and small scale projects.
- Stakeholder management.
Application Deadline 7th November, 2017.
Job Title: Fiber Optics Technician/Civil Assistant
- Should be able to install new cable lines, both underground and on telephone poles.
- Perform maintenance on existing cables, including evaluation tests and repairing old or malfunctioning cables.
- Cut and splice fiber optic cables
- Troubleshoot and perform maintenance to resolve signal problems.
- Locate problem areas and perform other repairs as needed
- Install and maintain network systems for private lines and determine solutions for any issues preventing the service from operating normally.
- Civil supervisors should be able to use construction equipment, such as plows, trenchers, borers and winches to dig trenches, either to lay underground cable or to install poles
- Civil supervisors should be able to install terminal boxes, insulation, and other auxiliary equipment, such as signal amplifiers and repeaters
- Civil assistants should have two years’ experience
- Technicians should have three to four years’ experience
- Minimum of Senior School leaving certificate (SSCE) is required for technicians and civil supervisors.
Application Deadline 13th November 2017.
Job Title: Driver
Locations: Southwest, North West and North Eastern part of Nigeria
- Driver must maintain a proper and current driver’s license.
- The employee (driver) reports directly to the head office (Admin)
- The driver takes full responsibility of the vehicle.
- The driver will convey the team members to officially designated locations only, in the event that any team member needs to use the vehicle the approval has to be gotten from the head office.
- The driver is responsible for weekly vehicle status report through the team lead.
- Zero percentage (0%) of accident rate is expected from the driver.
- The drivers are expected to maintain a speed limit of not more than 100km.
- Driver is responsible for ensuring that the vehicle is properly maintained, this includes having the vehicle serviced at service interval of two (2) months by a qualified mechanic. The company will reimburse the driver for the cost of vehicle maintenance while every act of willful destruction will be solely handled by the driver.
- The employee (driver) will operate the vehicle in such a way that will not expose the company to liability or risk.
- Driver must follow generally accepted safe driving practices and obey traffic regulations.
- Driver will ensure all occupants of the company owned vehicle are wearing safety belt while the vehicle is in motion.
- A valid driver’s license
- Must have certificates from a good driving school
- Must have local government state of origin certificate
- Minimum of senior secondary school certificate.
Application Deadline 13th November, 2017.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.