CornerStone Staffing – Our client, a Forward-thinking, fast paced FMCG company, is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital & Social Media Specialist
- The Digital and Social Media Specialist will be responsible for developing and delivering high quality content across social media channels for the relevant Strategic Business Unit.
Digital Communications and Social Media:
- Working with all teams, to develop, implement and maintain an imaginative and comprehensive social media presence for selected projects using a wide variety of tools, setting ambitious targets and monitoring success.
- Working with relevant people within teams in the SBU in order to actively contribute to developing and delivering ‘overarching’ online presence, enhancing our external profile.
- Develop and execute plans to increase page views, unique visitors, dwell time and site ‘stickiness’ to encourage repeat usage.
- To embed these strategies within the culture of the operation and actively support colleagues in using a wide variety of appropriate tools.
Identifying and Developing Engaging Online Campaigns:
- Identify and execute engaging online creative projects that will enhance and drive online engagement metric objectives as identified.
- Identify, build relationships and pro-actively engage with influential bloggers, journalists and on-line commentators and media agencies relevant to our work.
- Monitor and identify trends in Nigeria social media, market intelligence and insight to support effective strategies, plans and audience reach
- Working with local and regional digital team to edit and create new content for the relevant pages on the country website with the aim of increasing interactive engagement and audience reach.
Tracking, Analysis and Reporting Media Coverage:
- Compile monthly reports detailing broadcast, tracking mentions, trends/engagement levels with analysis of data to inform future online presence and approach
- Provide corporate returns as required on our social media / digital reach, channels, audiences and digital engagement figures.
Education and Experience
- University degree in related area and/or post-graduate courses in areas of Marketing, Digital or Social Media
- At least five years’ experience in similar role (covering key elements of this job)
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Proven success in application of social media for business use
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management
- Web site management
- Graphic design skills
Skills and Competencies:
- Communicating & Influencing – Level 3
- Using technology – Level 3
- Managing Projects – Level 3
- Analysing Data & Problems -Level 3
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply