XGI Group – A conglomerate in the Digital Marketing and System Development field is looking to bring in a talented individual to contribute to on-going projects. The company offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment and a diverse team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Part Time Online Medical Editor
- We are looking to bring in a talented individual to contribute to on-going projects.
- Online Medical Editor with experience copyediting in a Pharmaceutical Advertising agency, Medical Communications, and/or Medical Publishing company is needed to an on-going project for a dynamic digital marketing company
- The company offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment and a diverse team.
- Copyedit, proofread, and fact-check all materials for assigned account(s) and other accounts as needed
- Collaborate with Copy, Account, Art, and Project Management to ensure deadlines are met and final products are error free
- Create and update brand style guides, ensuring adherence to client styles
- Minimum of RN or MD qualification
- 1-2 years
- Competency with Excel, Word, and Adobe Acrobat, including marking up, editing, and distributing of electronic documents within each program
- Ability to quickly master specifics of assigned accounts and product categories, as well as accommodate multiple assignments effectively
- Experience with electronic routing systems
- Good evaluative and decision-making skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects with changing priorities in a tight deadline driven environment
- N20,000-N30,000 per month- Dependent on Experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Application Deadline 13th December, 2017.