Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
- Supporting the Admin Manager with delegated tasks to ensure proper management (budget, accounting, reporting, auditing procedures, legal financial obligations, etc.) including the translation of documents and assisting in meetings upon request
- Prepare / process payments to suppliers in a strict but swift manner, in accordance with the MSFF purchasing and payment procedures
- Controlling money movements and bank transfer requests and tax withholdings, recording all IN and Out transactions
- Ensuring respect and strict compliance to MSF standards (chart of accounts, quality of documents, guidelines, expense validation procedures, cash security rules, etc.)
- Carrying out delegated accounting tasks and activities, ensuring confidentiality on all finance issues related to MSF as well as the strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation
- Checking the validity of invoices, approval signatories, and correctness of account codes
- Degree in Business Administration/Accounting and/or 2yrs experience in relatable field. MSF/NGO experience is a plus;
- Computing skills and competency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft excel;
- Computer skills and good faculty to learn new software;
- High motivation, flexibility, quick learning and team working;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Hausa preferred.
Monthly Gross salary of N251,200.
- Contract in Jigawa state. 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s, qualifications and cover letter with contact details to: [email protected] or the MSF Admin Office in Jahun (“Application Box” at the Watchmen Desk), With Reference “Finance Assistant” .
- Only successful applicants will be called for interview.
- No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
- MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial syste
Application Deadline 31st December, 2017.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!