Adexen Recruitment Agency has been mandated by one of the largest independent manufacturer and distributor of well-known and widely consumed brands, to recruit a qualified candidate for its operations in Lagos, Nigeria, in the position below:
Job Title: Utility Manager
Job Reference: 1367
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Perform condition-based maintenance on all utility equipment using CMMs
- Monitor and reinforce control on maintenance in the area of responsibility that includes Glycol system and pumps, water treatment plants, effluent treatment plants, iron removal plants, steam boilers, air compressors-high & low pressure, cooling compressors, chillers, air handling systems pumps etc.
- Builds maintenance teams’ capabilities through implementation of training and development programs
- Analyse cost centre variances and investigates ways to improve cost performance
- Develop unit capabilities to achieve maximum utilization of technology and equipment
- Contribute to the preparation of annual utilities related maintenance budget ensuring sufficient funds to cover all routines and initiatives reflected in strategy & operational plans.
- Participate in organization annual overhaul of production lines.
- Improves efficiency by ensuring optimal execution of maintenance tasks.
- Ensure the implementation of various infrastructure or process optimization projects
- Develop, coach and provide feedback to team members for better performance and develop successors
- Ensure all Health, Safety & Environment policies and procedures are in place and followed
- Ensure all work is carried out in a safe and appropriate manner by maintenance personnel and service/contractor personnel
- B.Sc. /HND in Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 5(five) years working experience in the field of Production Management or Maintenance in FMCG Industry.
- Experience in execution of projects such as line commissioning and annual maintenance planning.
- Ability to implement quality and health, safety & environment improvements.
- Hand on experience in Generator diesel and gas, steam boilers, Compressors, Co2 production and Glycol system and pumps.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply