Fadac Resources – Our client, one of Nigeria’s largest manufacturing conglomerate company. They are into production of plastics, pet bottles and packaging products. They have been in the industry for over 40 years.
Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Ota, Ogun
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Develops and implement an annual marketing strategy.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by account executives.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the account executives.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all account executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of account executive’s sales and activity performance.
- Assists account executives in preparation of proposals and presentations
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Proven ability to lead, assess, develop and train a team.
- Ability to develop comprehensive multimedia marketing plans.
- Superior interpersonal, relationship building with strong customer orientation.
- Strong sense of process orientation and problem-solving at both strategic and functional level.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Application Deadline 11th December, 2017.