Fadac Resources – Our client is a financial services firm licensed by Securities and Exchange Commission and the Nigerian Stock Exchange as a access management firm. They are active dealing members of the Nigerians Stock Exchange.
They are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- Provide secretarial support and prepare basic reports
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Liaising with relevant organizations and clients
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Maintaining dairies and arranging appointments
- Typing, preparing and collating reports
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Perform other related functions delegated or assigned in the capacity of a secretary
- A good HND/ Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA in Secretarial or Business Administration or relevant specialization;
- Must possess excellent Microsoft Office skills (outlook, word excel and power point);
- Flexible approach to working hours to meet deadlines;
- Must possess excellent organization and multitasking skills, with attention to details;
- Required Experience: 2+
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confident, outgoing, sociable character;
- Must execute role with efficiency and effectiveness.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Ekemini.firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 13th December, 2017.