Shalina Healthcare is a market leader in making quality healthcare products affordable and available across Africa. We achieve this by sourcing from WHO-approved production facilities in India and China and by focusing on our first-class distribution expertise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Zonal Sales Manager
Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Ensuring that the targets for the assigned zone are met.
- Work Extensively with reps and Managers to improve their effectiveness.
- Coaching, Counselling, Training the Sales Reps & Managers to improve productivity every month.
- Strategically drive business in the zone and manage a team of Regional Managers and Sales reps to optimize results.
- Launch new products and ensure range selling improves resulting in higher sales.
- Expand the distribution network so as to achieve product penetration in retail trade in the zone.
- Competition and Market feedback, conducting periodic market surveys.
- Analyse Managers and rep’s reports and take actions to improve the performance where needed.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Graduate in Life Sciences/B.Pharm. MBA is preferred.
- 5 years’ experience as a 1st line manager position in a pharmaceutical/FMCG company.
Job Specific Skills:
- Good communication and presentation skills, aggressive, good leadership and interpersonal skills, good man management skills.
- Leadership, Responsibility, Team Player, Analytical, Accountability , Ability to work independently.
- Fluent in English.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!