Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Solution Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Provides the required and much-needed Pre-sales, Technical and Operations related support to the Enterprise Services Business for efficient and timely Service delivery within the service value chain
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Electronics Engineering with Computing Option or any other IT related courses
- Professional qualifications in Networking such as CCNA, CCNP or higher will be an added advantage.
- Relevant experience in IT/telecom enterprise services networking environment will be preferred.
- Good Sales techniques overview and exposure.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office suite (MS Project, Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of Agile or other processes.
- ITILv3 and any service management exposure is desirable
- 5-7 years of work experience with 3-4 years of relevant experience in Telecom Industry. 2 which has to be at supervisory level.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply