GENOMICS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a life science and agricultural company registered as a LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY with registration number RC1366323 into sales, marketing and distribution of products and rendering services which makes life worth living for both animals and human and also licensed for exportation of agricultural products by Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) with registration number NE/30685/LA/2017. We desire to meet the needs of customers and clients in the Agro allied industries, oil & gas industries, foods, beverages and pharmaceutical industries and then to health sectors (Medical Laboratories and Institution Paramedic Research Laboratories).We are the premier life science in South Western Region and the leading science solutions provider in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Agent
Reports To: Head of Sales & Marketing
- Searching for new clients who will benefit from the company’s products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meeting potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging my network.
- Liaising with upper management ensuring sales targets are met
- Analyzing current marketplace and feeding back important market and competitive information.
- Providing pre-sales & post-sales technical assistance and product education;
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Submitting weekly progress reports and ensures data is accurate.
- Initiate and complete proposals and presentation for new business opportunities.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
- Convincing clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Writing reports and sales literature
- Analyzing costs and sales performance;
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
- Working effectively with members of other teams within the organization.
Qualification and Skills
- B.Sc., BMLS or HND in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Medical Lab Science, Biomedical Science, Chemistry, Agriculture Science, Agronomy, and Food Science & Technology.
- Minimum of 0-2 year’s technical sales experience.
- An excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with customers in a professional manner
- Passion for creating solutions in the life science, oil & gas, agricultural, foods & beverages and pharmaceutical sectors.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft application packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Attentive to details
- Strong work ethic, competitive drive and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strategic thinking and Team work.
- Strong technical, organizational and analytical skills
- Sales & marketing skills and commercial awareness.
- Driving skills and a full driving license is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV/Resume with recent passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 5th March, 2018.